Have you ever experienced a walking meditation? Many people can’t sit still for long which makes them feel frustrated about their meditation practice. For me, walking meditation has been a helpful tool especially when I feel overwhelmed or can’t find the solution to a problem. Every time I do a walking meditation, my creativity is sharply enhanced and I return to center feeling inspired, energized and peaceful.
Mindful, walking meditations help us stay in the present moment because it requires actively engaging the brain and body in the movements required for walking. It allows our brain to relax while taking in nature’s magnificence.
As opposed to seated meditation, walking meditation challenges the practitioner to stop the continuous distractions of the surroundings and bring the mind back to the present moment, a practice that greatly improves mental ability and the capacity to focus on tasks effectively.
Walk with us!
Once a month, like-minded souls visit an inspirational, peaceful place to enjoy a mindful walking meditation. We receive, practice and share the benefits of meditation. Learn more about the benefits here.
Next meeting will be at the
Japanese Friendship Garden
October 15 @ 10 am – 11:30am
Entrance fee to the garden $10
Love offering humbly accepted but not required.
2215 Pan American Rd E,
San Diego, CA 92101 United States
The Garden is a place of meditation and contemplation, so walk slowly, relax, and take in the quiet environment. In order to preserve the beauty of the Japanese Friendship Garden for all to enjoy, we ask that Garden visitors respect the following Garden Etiquette Guidelines.
- No food is allowed in the Garden. Please seal all food containers when inside the Garden.
- No pets are allowed in the Garden, except for guide/service dogs with certification.
- The Garden is a non-smoking environment. Smoking is defined as inhaling, exhaling, burning or carrying a lighted or vapor-producing tobacco product. Tobacco is defined as all tobacco-derived or containing products, including, but not limited to, cigarettes (clove, bidis, kreteks), electronic cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos, hookah smoked products, and oral tobacco (spit, and spitless, smokeless, chew, snuff).
- Please stay on the path at all times. Walking on mondo grass areas in the upper and lower part of the canyon is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not climb trees, rocks or enter waterfall/pond areas. Any altering of the landscape (i.e. moving rocks, standing in the koi pond, throwing coins in the koi pond..etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- To maintain the quiet and serenity of the garden, please refrain from using loud voices and shouting. Running is prohibited.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not feed koi, unless participating in koi feeding with designated Koi Club volunteers.
- Please put all trash into designated trash receptacles.
Would you like to learn how to use a pendulum to understand what is in alignment with your highest vibration? In other words, would you like to get answers about what benefits you most, what is in your highest good?
I created this comprehensive workshop that explains the mechanics and science behind pendulum testing and gives you the exact way to use your pendulum so you can obtain clear guidance on your decisions.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The science of pendulum testing
- How to make better decisions asking with a pendulum
- Different ways to ask questions so you get exact answers
- How to customize testing for your specific vibration
- How to pick a pendulum
- How to interpret the answers you receive
Pendulum testing is a form of connecting with your higher self to ask questions that bypass the ego. When you use your pendulum in a specific way, you obtain answers that are in alignment with your highest self and highest good. You can use the pendulum to ask simple questions such as, what color of clothing is in my highest interest to wear today? or more complicated questions such as, is it in my highest interest to take this job? In this workshop you’ll learn what questions to ask and what answers you’ll receive, but most importantly, it will help you reconnect with your inner guidance and intuition.
Space is limited, reserve your place now!
Cutting Cords with Past Lovers
Are you having a hard time letting go of a past lover?
Do you feel like your past lover is somehow still in the picture?
Are you having difficulty moving on with a new lover?
Do you want to start fresh with a relationship and wish to clear old connections?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
When we engage in a relationship with someone, specially a lover, we establish energetic cords that connect us and help us feel closer. Some of this cords become toxic, or simply useless, and need to be cut if they are still attached so your energy is not drained after the relationship ends (and even while in the relationship).
In this workshop you will:
- Understand what cords are and their purpose
- Identify the cords that are toxic and need to be severed
- Learn how to disconnect from unhealthy cords, or those that don’t serve you any longer
- Learn how to protect yourself from reconnection
- Learn how to use this energy healing technique in other areas and with other people in your life.
Who benefits from this workshop?
- People who are still feeling emotions toward a past lover and are unable to let go
- Those who are starting a new relationship and want to clear their energy to be fully present in the relationship
- Are having difficulty attracting the right partner into their lives
- People who are feeling dragged down or drained and suspect comes from an old relationship
- Those who are interested in clearing their energy from any old relationships
- People who are interested in learning a technique to use with family, coworkers, bosses, places, friends and any other connection that is no longer serving a purpose.
“After completing the cord cutting technique, I felt lighter and a sense of relief! As soon as I got home, my ex contacted me to see how I was doing – after 2 years of no talking! I felt strong and certain of my decision to let him go. Finally!” A.S.
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
Nancy De Andrade, PhD, OM
Soul-level, Transformational Coach. Divinely Inspired Educator.
Intuitive Mentor. Creative Author.
Taking seekers to the next level!
Nancy De Andrade, PhD is a holistic transformational coach and ordained minister with a PhD in Psychology and extensive training in integrative modalities of Energy Psychology.
Dr. Nancy teaches people like you how to truly shift your vibration to match your soul’s desire, how to find your blind spots, how to change your mentality into a more empowered view of yourself, how to love yourself and others in a more authentic way, and how to connect with your deepest wisdom and inner guidance.
Dr. Nancy has a no non-sense, intuitive and compassionate style of coaching that connects you deeply and powerfully to your inner guidance to help you achieve success, wellbeing, and spirituality. She mentors and successfully helps people like you shift their limiting beliefs, transform their lives, and create an authentic, more empowered self.